kinyo: Don't Forget to Listen to All 6 of My Current Singles on Spotify... EP Rumors

Don't Forget to Listen to All 6 of My Current Singles on Spotify... EP Rumors

The rumor is true. Lol. I am working on TWO albums in fact. One poetry (spoken word) and one music. I will literally release them as soon as I can finish the projects and take care of all of the backend details. 

I'm excited to deliver these new sounds and recordings to you all, and I hope I'll be able to provide experiences for you on your favorite streaming platforms.


I've been releasing lots of experiments and samplers over the past few years, it's going to feel great getting something full length out. I might even go dig up some really old songs. You can check me out and follow more of music and poetry by searching through the page links on the home page. Oh and don't forget to bookmark this blog.

email: kinyo@projectforward.tv