kinyo: Thinking about Child Nostalgia and Making Music

Thinking about Child Nostalgia and Making Music

 

I was made some music this morning. I think it needs a little more tweaking, but the part of me that understands how important it is to "let go" is telling me I should have it done latest by tomorrow. Music and painting can both easily become obsessions.

This song, ostensibly titled "Jungle Gym" is basically about the nostalgic melancholy that attaches comes up when we meditate on our childhoods, especially if that childhood was cut short by environmental factors, i.e. authority figures, unstable authority.

It should be out soon, keep your eyes peeled for "Jungle Gym". If it ends up taking months to come, then at least let me know what you think about the aforementioned issues with childhood either in the comments AND via email.

email. kinyo@projectforward.tv