kinyo: Radio Personality Shawn Flanagan Brings Up Inspiring Topics on My Podcast

Radio Personality Shawn Flanagan Brings Up Inspiring Topics on My Podcast

I've had the pleasure of quite a few conversations with my soon to be Uncle, or Uncle In-Law, Shawn Flanagan. 

My introduction started with his career in "Track" from 'racing towards the Olympics' to coaching runners who would do the same. After sports, it turned quickly to politics, but really, it turned to philosophy.

Flanagan retired very recently and has put a lot of energy to search the greatest philosophical texts and appearing on Bob Jone's 1440 KEYS in Corpus Christi, TX

Where he picks apart the intellectual and cultural concepts we call "Freedom"
 

It was awesome to have him on my podcast. We talked about something even more complex than "Freedom", we talked about "Art". Listen below.