kinyo: Answer This Questions to Get a Custom Poem - "What is Your ZONE"

Answer This Questions to Get a Custom Poem - "What is Your ZONE"

I've been thinking hard about why I'm doing this project ONE. Sharing Music, Poetry, and Motivation. I realized it's because that's when I'm most in my zone! When I'm doing anything related to poetry, music, or motivation I get pumped up!

What gets you pumped up. Comment on this poem and answer this question "What is your Zone". Your answer will be the basis for the poem.

In order to have me write a poem based on your answer you have to comment on this blog post, AND buy your Season Pass & Download Bag for ONE!

Comment below and if you want a custom poem make sure you also bought your ticket to ONE. I'll post the poem to all of my social media accounts and mention you by name! 

Not only will you get ALL the music I produce for the next year, but you'll also get exclusive videos, event tickets, and other downloads!

When you choose more than the minimum, I'm thinking a printed copy of the poem, and a custom 3min video if you choose the maximum!